Mercedes spotted testing new S-Class cabrio in the snow
Spied undergoing winter testing in Sweden, this prototype for the upcoming Mercedes-Benz S-Class Cabriolet is wearing barely any camouflage or body cladding whatsoever. In all likelihood that's largely because it's essentially the S-Class Coupe we already know, but with a folding fabric roof: Mercedes typically keeps the origami tin-tops to two-seaters like the SL and SLK.
When the new S-Class cabrio is ready to launch – probably sometime between now and the summer – it'll join an expanding array of convertible Benzes that already includes the aforementioned SL and SLK and the E-Class Cabriolet, and will soon adopt the AMG GT roadster as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models