NY woman wasn't allowed to drive in her hometown
As part of Public Radio International's Across Women's Lives series, Frimet Goldberger tells her story of leaving the town with her husband and eventually getting her license when she was 23, including one of her harrowing early driving experiences.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models