Skoda Fabia comes to Paris to Czech out the scene
Based on the latest version of the same A05 platform as the VW Polo, Seat Ibiza and Audi A1, the new Fabia adopts the clean lines of the Czech automaker's latest design language, applying some of the themes previewed on the sleek VisionC concept in hatchback form.
Skoda will offer the new Fabia in two body styles (hatch or wagon), and with as many as seven engine choices (four gasoline units and three diesels) – all of them coming with brake energy recuperation and stop/start systems as standard to help keep their environmental credentials squeaky clean. Scope it out in our gallery of live images from the show floor at the Porte de Versailles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models