King Of Jordan Helps Push Car Out Of Snow
The monarch is apparently a man of the people
The King of Jordan, Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein, lent a hand to a motorist whose car was stuck in a snow drift in the city of Amman.
According to Metro UK, the country's leader was in the area after it was hit by a freak winter storm to check on snow-removal progress. The King apparently noticed the snowed-in car while he was out in the street and joined the group of people that were working to push it out. A passerby captured the moment on video and uploaded it to YouTube.
The King can be seen smiling after the vehicle was successfully dislodged from the drift. Jordanians have been sharing the video all over social media and are praising the Abdullah's action.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies