Ford Fiesta ST gets U.S. go ahead?
Speaking to AutoGuide recently at an event in California, Ford Marketing Manager Steve Ling stated that "the Fiesta is the next to get the [ST] treatment." That said, when Motor Trend reached out to Ford for comment, a representative from the automaker simply stated that a decision had not yet been made for other markets, including North America.
In Europe, the Fiesta ST is powered by a 1.6-liter four-cylinder EcoBoost engine, good for 177 horsepower and 177 pound-feet of torque. Assuming the car is green-lit for U.S. consumption, we don't expect those numbers to change. All we can say for now is, cross your fingers.
Ford Fiesta Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models