Toyota Prius Plug-In third fastest-selling car in America
The report also took the time to look at the slowest-selling models around. Surprisingly, the Porsche Boxster sits at the top of that list, taking a whopping 250 days to turn. The 2012 BMW 6 Series isn't doing much better. The 650i Convertible took fourth place with an average of 128 days on the lot while the 640i Coupe rounds out the top 10 with 111 days. Perhaps even more shocking is the news that there are four vehicles selling slower than the Nissan Murano Cross Cabriolet at 120 days on dealer lots. Head over to Cars.com for the full report.
Toyota Prius Plug-in Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies