Justin Bieber chromes his Fisker Karma
Celebrity-stalking site TMZ caught the Bieber taking his one true love, the also-famous-for-reasons-beyond-our-comprehension Selena Gomez, to Chick-fil-A in the reflective Karma. The editors at TMZ seem to agree with us that Bieber's treatment of his Karma is criminal, but were surprised to discover that chroming one's car is well within the rule of law.
That doesn't mean the Bieb's daily driver is entirely copacetic, as the tiny strip of fuscia LEDs installed under the front grille violate California law. It also violates the laws of good taste, but that's just our opinion.
Fisker Karma Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models