Mugen Ariel Atom... will it drift?
Despite this, AutoCar has started up its own version of Blendtec's puerile "Does it Blend?" series with Will it Drift?
After putting the latest BMW M5 to the test, next up is Mugen's interpretation of the Ariel Atom. But will its 270 horsepower four-pot be enough to overcome the R-compound rubber? And if it does, is the wheelbase too short to keep the slide going? Hit the jump to find out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models