Nissan gives two incredibly quick teases of the Pathfinder Concept
The Pathfinder concept is set to debut at next week's Detroit Auto Show, and all Nissan is saying is that the seven-seat concept will still be able to haul through the muck with four-wheel drive when it goes on sale this fall.
Beyond that, we're left with the two videos after the break, the first showing the Pathfinder's redesigned face and the second giving us a glimpse of its rear. Neither designs are particularly revolutionary, but they're certainly more handsome than what's currently on offer. Here's hoping it delivers when the wraps come off on January 9th.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models