If Ford Mustang Boss 302 owners use TracKey, will their warranty be shortened?
Despite the shortened warranty, Mustangs Daily reports that Ford doesn't expect any reliability issues with TracKey. The company says that its engineers have done all of the necessary homework on the system.
From the sound of things, Ford is simply protecting itself from abusive owners who may seek to take advantage of a race car with a warranty. We'll learn more once Ford officially debuts TracKey at SEMA in Las Vegas in a few weeks.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon
Vehicle Protection Plan
Can you handle a $3,000 repair right now?Protect yourself with a CARCHEX vehicle protection plan. Autoblog Readers Save $100!
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: See a Tesla figure out a car is braking two vehicles ahead, NextEV opens North American HQ.Watch Video