U.S. ethanol output dips... again
According to the Energy Information Administration, U.S. ethanol output totaled 860,000 barrels per day in the seven days leading up to October 7, down some 3,000 barrels per day from the previous week.
Corn is getting mighty scarce at some U.S. facilities and that's likely the reason for the dip in output, but with export demand on the rise, the U.S.' ethanol producers surely wish there were more ears of corn on the stalks.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models