AMG Performance Media Telemetry In Action Around Hockenheim
Now, as much as we like our toys, we have to say that the only thing we're interested in on the instrument cluster while we're doing a few hard laps is whether or not the engine is going to vomit out its guts before we make it to the pit lane. Anything beyond a quick glance at oil pressure and coolant temp is time we're spending not lining up the next apex. Maybe things are different in a Mercedes-Benz super-car, but we doubt it. Check out this video of the tech in action.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies