The only video you need to see from the Baltimore Grand Prix
Miraculously, both drivers were unscathed in the dustup, and Kanaan went on to take third place with a backup car in the main event. While the video of the crash is nail-biting through and through, we've got to say this is the first time we've heard an IndyCar announcer compare anything on track to "The Dukes of Hazard." Click past the jump to check it out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models