Video: Ford Mustang Boss 302 hot-laps Laguna Seca, stirs loins
The 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 configurator has gone live, and if you're not ready to plunk down the cash (real or imaginary) for one just yet, we have just the video to help convince you that the $40,000+ you need to spend will be worth it. Motor Trend has taken the Boss 302 for a spin around Laguna Seca, and the lap time is very impressive.
What does that mean exactly? Well, owners of the Ford Mustang GT500, BMW M3 and even the Audi R8 should be very nervous if a Boss 302 shows up at the track. Click past the jump to see what we're talking about. Thanks for tipping like a Boss, Brian!
[Source: Motor Trend via YouTube]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX