Video: 2011 Nissan Quest is klutz-proof in new TV spot
After skipping a model year in transition, the new 2011 Nissan Quest is on the scene, and Nissan needs to win over prospective minivan shoppers. So, it's time for the ad onslaught to begin. In this new spot, Nissan highlights the Quest's storage capacity by showcasing a harried mom balancing (literally) a Herculean shopping load, two kids and her poor cone-wearing pooch. Naturally, it all goes south, but the Quest magically saves the day and eradicates rank dog breath to boot. See for yourselves after the jump.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet