Video: 2011 Nissan Quest is klutz-proof in new TV spot
After skipping a model year in transition, the new 2011 Nissan Quest is on the scene, and Nissan needs to win over prospective minivan shoppers. So, it's time for the ad onslaught to begin. In this new spot, Nissan highlights the Quest's storage capacity by showcasing a harried mom balancing (literally) a Herculean shopping load, two kids and her poor cone-wearing pooch. Naturally, it all goes south, but the Quest magically saves the day and eradicates rank dog breath to boot. See for yourselves after the jump.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX