Report: Sirius considering rate increase to $12.95/month
Sirius XM radio, which is the resulting company after Sirius and XM merged in 2008, is considering raising its monthly fee. The starting price is currently $9.99 per month, which only nets you access to the music channels. Now, Sirius wants to bring the monthly rate up to $12.95. The FCC is currently reviewing the request and Sirius has yet to issue a comment on the decision. [Source: Bloomberg]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX