Corvette ZR1-based Mantide coming from Stile Bertone this week
Now that episode six of the KineticFin-produced mini-documentary has revealed that Project M is based on the Corvette ZR1, we finally have a name for Jason Castriota's newest endeavor. The Mantide, due to debut at the Shanghai Motor Show this weekend, features custom coachwork that appears both angular and organic, and seeks to rekindle Stile Bertone's place in the world of bespoke automotive design. Expect all the details on the concept to be revealed later this week, with the running version set to debut in Italy on April 23.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX