Turkey makes sports cars? Say hello to the Etox Zafer I
The story behind the Zafer is not too dissimilar a tale from Ferruccio Lamborghini starting his own sports car label after being insulted by Enzo Ferrari. In the case of the Etox, its founder Ercan Malkoç set about building his own car company after being denied the chance to examine a Lamborghini up close.
When, and if, it finally enters production, the Zafer will be available with a trio of engine options starting with a 125-hp 1.5L diesel engine, followed by 220-hp diesel 3.0L V6 and a 272-hp petrol 3.0L for a flagship model.
[Source: EtoxZafer.com via Winding Road]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies