How about a one-wheeled alternative to a Segway?
The Easy-Glider can apparently drag you along at up to 12 mph for anywhere from nine to sixteen miles (as always your mileage may vary). Charging is an overnight process at six to eight hours. If you think anyone on a Segway looks like a dork, how about someone a skateboard getting dragged around by one of these. Can you imagine dragging this thing home if the battery dies while you're out and about. Pricing is unknown but it's likely to only to be financially appealing only to those with more hipness and cash than common sense.
[Source Easy-Glider via Engadget]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies