Rising inflation is being offset by lower oil prices today as stocks are actually going up. Oil prices dipped a whopping $2.33 to $53.70 a barrel. This is due to a large build up in crude supplies (more people pump it out when prices are higher). There is also talk that GM could part of its GMAC Mortgage unit to raise $1 billion. That might take the sting out of recent troubles but feels more like a band-aid than open heart surgery.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models