Imagine our surprise when we checked in on Serious Wheels to see what their latest atumotive eye candy was when we saw a slew of wallpaper images from aftermarket grill supplier STRUT with seductive women in them. At least the models in the images aren't bending over in ridiculous poses and they at least attempt to look classy. You'd need some high-end models to sell aftermarket grills that cost $5,000 and more. While the 300C shown here certainly looks good, the treatment on the BMW 7 Series is way too overdone and folks really shouldn't be dressing up their already professionally designed luxury cars with this aftermarket product. Even Bangle haters won't think it's an improvement. Don't believe us? Click below.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies