It seems that one of the build teams over at Hot Rod Magazine have taken on quite an interesting project. Apparently, they're shooting to beat the other cars in the Ebay Editors' Challenge with a FED (front-engine dragster) on a budget of $25,000. With a purchase price of $5000, they intend to blow the remaining cash on a retro facelift, upgraded mechanical system and 'ol skool PU to haul the slingshot around. With competition ranging from a '93 Cobra to a '95 M3, they shouldn't have much difficulty winning the challenge. Too bad they didn't elect a blown flathead for some real show.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models