Remember way back in1988 when Consumer Reports shouted to all that could hear that the Suzuki Samurai tipped over too easily? Well for the past eight years the automaker and publisher have been locked in a legal battle to determine if that report was accurate. Suzuki claimed Consumer Report set up a test to try and tip the car over, while the magazine said they didn't have to try that hard. Now both walk away unscathed. Well almost. Suzuki is still rebounding from the claims, and only recently have they seen any success with new models.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models