A flexible alternative to ownership - and a way to put off-lease cars to good use.
Plymouth Breeze News
- Jun 7, 2017
- Chris Bruce
- Jan 3, 2015
The Breeze is a tiny, personal breathalyzer that syncs with your smartphone to estimate when you might be sober again. If you don't feel like waiting around, the app can also hail a cab, contact Uber, call a designated driver, show nearby restaurants and even find a local hotel to sleep things off.
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models