- 2008 Ford Focus Coupe by F2 Motorsports, LLC
- F2 Motorsports adds a distinctive European flare to the new Ford Focus with a Street Scene body kit and F2 Brutus custom rear wing and decals. The deep blue paint sets off the Kyowa Design 18-inch tires wrapped in Toyo Proxes rubber. The 2.0-liter I-4 sports a Brutus Stage 3 Production Turbo and Ford Racing exhaust. The power is driven to the wheels through a Torsen differential, 4.06:1 ring and pinion, F2 Flywheel and ACT clutch. The suspension features F2 Brutus front and rear sway bars, Vortland coil overs and a Ford Racing SVT brake kit.
2008 Focus by FocusSport
- 2008 Focus by FocusSport
- FocusSport unleashes its magic on the latest Ford Focus transforming it into a true performance machine. The coupe's 2.0-liter 16-valve is treated to a FocusSport Stage 2 intercooled turbocharger and stealth exhaust system. A five-speed manual transmission put the power to the DPE R20 18-inch forged wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich g-Force rubber. The 3D Carbon Euro Series body kit adds a sense of performance style setting the body down over the H&R performance suspension. Inside, Momo Street Racer GT seats are finished in custom suede and leather.
FocusSport Street Tuner Challenge Focus
- FocusSport Street Tuner Challenge Focus
- FocusSport raided the best performance parts boxes in the world to deliver the ultimate Focus spec racer. The 2.0-liter I-4 combines Ford racing and Cosworth components with a Stage 2, intercooled Turbo for power, managed by a host of management goodies including an electronic boost control and knock control system. Forged 18-inch wheels wear BF Goodrich g-Force TA's with Brembo brakes up front for added stopping power. A full race interior features a custom roll-bar and Daytona Competition seats with three-inch racing harnesses.
2008 Focus Hot Wheels Project
- 2008 Focus Hot Wheels Project
- This life-size Hot Wheels Focus is sure to provide hours of fun. The custom body kit is accented by bold graphics over stunning silver paint. A Ford Racing handling kit lowers the car over chrome 17-inch performance wheels with yellow brake calipers. Set the mood inside with white leather seats that come alive when you activate interior lighting kit and illuminated doorsills. Headrest DVD screens and Ford's exclusive SYNC hands-free infotainment system round out the interior appointments.
2008 Ford Focus-T by Fox Marketing
- 2008 Ford Focus-T by Fox Marketing
- The T stands for "turbo," but it might also stand for "transcontinental." This 2008 Ford Focus, put together by Fox Marketing, will make the 2,300-mile trip from New York to Las Vegas on its own power. That power comes from a 250 horsepower 2.0-liter I4 putting out eight PSI of boost from the TurboChargers.com turbo kit. The Sunrise Gold Pearl coupe wears an RK Sport body kit and 19-inch iForged five-spoke wheels and has a custom interior featuring custom metal work.
2008 Ford Focus by RKSport, Inc.
- 2008 Ford Focus by RKSport, Inc.
- RKSport has brought an exciting new look to the new Ford Focus. The addition of RKSport's functional extractor hood, lower ground effects, rear spoiler, rear window spoiler and body-color grille, all in BASF red and black paint, give the Focus a muscular, ground-hugging look. Eibach lowering springs drop the Focus on gunmetal gray, 20-inch TSW Kyalami wheels and Toyo tires for that racy look. A K&N performance intake and Magnaflow performance exhaust deliver increased performance from the 2.0-liter four. A Boston Acoustics audio/video system features Visteon amplifiers and RoadWire video headrests in the leather interior.
2008 Steeda Focus Club Racer
- 2008 Steeda Focus Club Racer
- Steeda Autosports applies its performance expertise to deliver this race ready 2008 Focus that takes its attitude to the street or track. The 2.0-liter Duratec I-4 is treated to a Steeda patented cold-air intake and performance exhaust. The Steeda/Eibach coil over suspension is fully adjustable and features a Steeda strut tower brace and stay-bars. A 3D Carbon Euro Series body kit is accented by Steeda custom grille, front fender treatments and Club Racer graphics. The 18-inch, Steeda Open Mesh performance wheels wear Nitto NT01 high-performance tires.
2008 Ford Focus by Street Scene Equipment
- 2008 Ford Focus by Street Scene Equipment
- Street Scene Equipment brings a sleek, aggressive style to the 2008 Ford Focus with this easy-to-install body kit. The front chin spoiler, speed grille, side skirts and rear valance are made from high-impact urethane. The DuPont Hot Hues blue Focus rests on a Vogtland suspension and 18-inch Yokohama tires mounted on R1 Spider 18-inch wheels. The 2.0-liter four features an F2 cold-air intake and Ford Racing exhaust. The interior features a seat inserts by 714 Motor Sports, a Ford Racing tach and Polk Audio system.
2008 Ford Focus by 3dCarbon
- 2008 Ford Focus by 3dCarbon
- Inspired by a love for all things European, 3D Carbon outfits the 2008 Focus four-door sedan with its Euro Series body kit. The six-piece includes front air dam, side skirts, rear lower skirt, rear deck lid spoiler and upper roof spoiler. A Webasto 900 Series twin-venting sunroof helps open up the interior. The sharp little sedan's wheel wells are filled with 19-inch, forged aluminum NC wheels wearing Pirelli rubber. The interior is decked out in two-tone Baracuda leather by Katzkin with sound supplied by Balupunkt.
2007 Ford Mustang by Santini-USA
- 2007 Ford Mustang by Santini-USA
- This racehorse is all show and all go. Prostang is the result of the collaborative efforts of master auto painter Santini-USA, the master interior craftsmanship of Steve Stanford Design and Mustang performance expertise of Roush Performance. The 2007 Mustang pro-street coupe shines in brilliant red on white Alsa exotic paint with blue-and-yellow accent stripes. The 4.6-liter V-8 wears a polished supercharger and intercooler and Bassani custom exhaust. Inside, leather seats tuck between a full roll cage.
Mustang Wild Pony Project
- Mustang Wild Pony Project
- Mustang is all about making it your own, and Ford's Vehicle Personalization Group delivers the next level. The Project Pony wears Black Sparkle Paint, 20-inch chrome wheels and bold graphics including the new VP brand windshield visor decal. Ford racing adds a supercharger and cold-air induction system for added power and matching Sparkle Black valve covers for added pizzazz. The two-tone black and white leather interior features headrest DVDs and illuminated interior lighting and sill plates.
Fusion Performance GAS
- Fusion Performance GAS
- This 2007 Ford Fusion is ready for the racetrack courtesy of Galpin Auto Sports. The turbocharged V-6 pump out 350 horsepower driving all four wheels. Gears are selected via a six-speed paddle-shift transmission. An APR Performance carbon front splitter and rear wing and 3D Carbon body kit provide the necessary aerodynamics while the MRT lightweight functional ram-air hood feeds the motor. A performance suspension keeps the 19-inch wheels and Nitto Invo tires glued to the road. Inside, a Katzkin leather interior, features a six-point roll cage, leather and suede steering wheel and GAS custom audio system.
2007 Lincoln MKZ by H&R Special Springs, LP
- 2007 Lincoln MKZ by H&R Special Springs, LP
- Combine American luxury with European style and handling and you get the Lincoln MKZ by H&R Special Springs. The H&R suspension mods lower the Lincoln nearly three inches over 20-inch Pirelli high-performance tires and O.Z. Botticelli wheels that showcase the Brembo calipers. The 3D Carbon front and rear spoilers are accented with custom fender grilles and bright red MKZ badges. LED under lighting adds to the mood. A full custom interior is accented in Ebony Night microsuede and features a back seat refrigerator and massive Pioneer multimedia system.