- 2008 Ford Focus Coupe by F2 Motorsports, LLC
- F2 Motorsports adds a distinctive European flare to the new Ford Focus with a Street Scene body kit and F2 Brutus custom rear wing and decals. The deep blue paint sets off the Kyowa Design 18-inch tires wrapped in Toyo Proxes rubber. The 2.0-liter I-4 sports a Brutus Stage 3 Production Turbo and Ford Racing exhaust. The power is driven to the wheels through a Torsen differential, 4.06:1 ring and pinion, F2 Flywheel and ACT clutch. The suspension features F2 Brutus front and rear sway bars, Vortland coil overs and a Ford Racing SVT brake kit.
- 2008 Focus by FocusSport
- FocusSport unleashes its magic on the latest Ford Focus transforming it into a true performance machine. The coupe's 2.0-liter 16-valve is treated to a FocusSport Stage 2 intercooled turbocharger and stealth exhaust system. A five-speed manual transmission put the power to the DPE R20 18-inch forged wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich g-Force rubber. The 3D Carbon Euro Series body kit adds a sense of performance style setting the body down over the H&R performance suspension. Inside, Momo Street Racer GT seats are finished in custom suede and leather.
- 2008 Focus Hot Wheels Project
- This life-size Hot Wheels Focus is sure to provide hours of fun. The custom body kit is accented by bold graphics over stunning silver paint. A Ford Racing handling kit lowers the car over chrome 17-inch performance wheels with yellow brake calipers. Set the mood inside with white leather seats that come alive when you activate interior lighting kit and illuminated doorsills. Headrest DVD screens and Ford's exclusive SYNC hands-free infotainment system round out the interior appointments.
- 2008 Ford Focus by RKSport, Inc.
- RKSport has brought an exciting new look to the new Ford Focus. The addition of RKSport's functional extractor hood, lower ground effects, rear spoiler, rear window spoiler and body-color grille, all in BASF red and black paint, give the Focus a muscular, ground-hugging look. Eibach lowering springs drop the Focus on gunmetal gray, 20-inch TSW Kyalami wheels and Toyo tires for that racy look. A K&N performance intake and Magnaflow performance exhaust deliver increased performance from the 2.0-liter four. A Boston Acoustics audio/video system features Visteon amplifiers and RoadWire video headrests in the leather interior.
- 2008 Ford Focus by Street Scene Equipment
- Street Scene Equipment brings a sleek, aggressive style to the 2008 Ford Focus with this easy-to-install body kit. The front chin spoiler, speed grille, side skirts and rear valance are made from high-impact urethane. The DuPont Hot Hues blue Focus rests on a Vogtland suspension and 18-inch Yokohama tires mounted on R1 Spider 18-inch wheels. The 2.0-liter four features an F2 cold-air intake and Ford Racing exhaust. The interior features a seat inserts by 714 Motor Sports, a Ford Racing tach and Polk Audio system.
- 2007 Ford Mustang by Santini-USA
- This racehorse is all show and all go. Prostang is the result of the collaborative efforts of master auto painter Santini-USA, the master interior craftsmanship of Steve Stanford Design and Mustang performance expertise of Roush Performance. The 2007 Mustang pro-street coupe shines in brilliant red on white Alsa exotic paint with blue-and-yellow accent stripes. The 4.6-liter V-8 wears a polished supercharger and intercooler and Bassani custom exhaust. Inside, leather seats tuck between a full roll cage.
- Fusion Performance GAS
- This 2007 Ford Fusion is ready for the racetrack courtesy of Galpin Auto Sports. The turbocharged V-6 pump out 350 horsepower driving all four wheels. Gears are selected via a six-speed paddle-shift transmission. An APR Performance carbon front splitter and rear wing and 3D Carbon body kit provide the necessary aerodynamics while the MRT lightweight functional ram-air hood feeds the motor. A performance suspension keeps the 19-inch wheels and Nitto Invo tires glued to the road. Inside, a Katzkin leather interior, features a six-point roll cage, leather and suede steering wheel and GAS custom audio system.