Mercury's Cougar may well be the best-named car in today's litter.A sleek predator on a winding road, it bounds and pounces cat-quick, with cat-like reflexes.There's something feline about its New Edge look, too, and just like a real cat, not everyone will like it.Bold and decisive, yet playfully…
- Reviewed by Mitch McCullough, Editor-in-ChiefREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models