Click above for a high-res image gallery of the Ford Escape Hybrid
Mazda Tribute Hybrid News
- Sebastian Blanco
- Aug 19, 2007
Gonna have to come clean, here. When the 2008 Mazda Tribute hybrids (2WD and 4WD) were approved for some fat tax credits from the U.S.' s Internal Revenue Service back in early July, it slipped by the AutoblogGreen radar. But the EDTA brought it to our attention through their newsletter and we went and checked it out. 'Tis true.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models