Lincoln's new Blackwood is a curious creation, almost as noteworthy for what it isn't as for what it is.It is not a sport utility.While having four doors and casting a larger shadow than the Ford Navigator, it carries only four occupants.And the luxuriously appointed cargo space behind the…
- Reviewed by Tom LankardREAD MORE
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models