Compare 2 320 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
- 2.0L I-4 Engine
- 8-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 180 @ 5,000 rpm Horsepower
- 200 @ 1,250 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 17" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, dual zone automatic
- rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- AM/FM/HD/Satellite-prep, seek-scan Radio
- 1st row LCD monitor
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- Windshield wipers - rain sensing
- Sensatec leatherette Seat trim
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.