Compare 2 Boxster trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
BaseView 1 Trims
- 2.7L H-6 Engine
- 5-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 240 @ 6,400 rpm Horsepower
- 199 @ 4,700 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 17" silver aluminum Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- front Fog/driving lights
- Heated mirrors
- power Convertible top
- leather Seat trim
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.