Additional or Replacing Features:
- 17" machined aluminum Wheels
- front Fog/driving lights
- driver Lumbar support
- 16" silver steel Wheels
- 4.0L V-6 Engine
- 5-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- 210 @ 5,100 rpm Horsepower
- 254 @ 3,700 rpm Torque
- rear-wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- front air conditioning, manual
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- cloth Seat trim
Build & Price
XLT 4.0L Sport 4dr 4x2
Dark Blue Pearl Clearcoat Metallic
Red Fire Clearcoat Metallic
Silver Birch Clearcoat Metallic
Oxford White Clearcoat
Graphite w/Cloth Low Back Buckets
Medium Parchment w/Cloth Low Back Buckets
Graphite w/Leather-Trimmed Low Back Sport Buckets
Medium Parchment w/Leather-Trimmed Low Back Sport Buckets
(XLT 4.0L Sport) 4dr 4x2
|MPG||16 city / 21 hwy|
Hi! We notice you're using an ad blocker. Please consider allowing Autoblog.
We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. And free is good, right? If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Thanks for that. And thanks for reading Autoblog.
Here's how to disable adblocking on our site.
- Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running.
- Refresh the Autoblog page you were viewing. Done!
You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. It only takes a few seconds.