Additional or Replacing Features:
- 6.8L V-10 Engine
- 310 @ 4,250 rpm Horsepower
- 425 @ 3,250 rpm Torque
- 5.4L V-8 Engine
- 255 @ 4,500 rpm Horsepower
- 350 @ 2,500 rpm Torque
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- rear-wheel Drive type
- 16" chrome steel Wheels
- front air conditioning, manual
- rear air conditioning, with separate controls
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
- Heated mirrors
- cloth Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
- full bench Third row seats
Build & Price
XLT 6.8L Value 4x2
Red Fire Clearcoat Metallic
Silver Birch Clearcoat Metallic
True Blue Clearcoat Metallic
Medium Wedgewood Blue Clearcoat Metallic
Aspen Green Clearcoat Metallic
Oxford White Clearcoat
Medium Flint w/Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat
Medium Parchment w/Cloth 40/20/40 Split Bench Seat
Hi! We notice you're using an ad blocker. Please consider allowing Autoblog.
We get it. Ads can be annoying. But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. And free is good, right? If you'd be so kind as to allow our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Thanks for that. And thanks for reading Autoblog.
Here's how to disable adblocking on our site.
- Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "allow this site" or similar. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running.
- Refresh the Autoblog page you were viewing. Done!
You still haven't turned off your adblocker or allowed our site. It only takes a few seconds.