Compare 19 Sierra 3500 trims and trim families below to see the differences in prices and features.
Trim Family Comparison
StandardView 5 Trims
- 6.0L V-8 Engine
- 5-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 300 @ 4,400 rpm Horsepower
- 360 @ 4,000 rpm Torque
- four-wheel Drive type
- 16" silver steel Wheels
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- premium cloth Seat trim
- driver and passenger Lumbar support
SLView 5 Trims
Additional or replacing features on Standard
- front air conditioning, manual
SLEView 5 Trims
Additional or replacing features on SL
- 4-spd auto w/OD Transmission
- keyfob (all doors) Remote keyless entry
SLTView 4 Trims
Additional or replacing features on SLE
- rear-wheel Drive type
Savings without having to haggle for it.
Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance.