BMW was one of the biggest corporate supporters of the 2012 London Olympics, earning the right to be its official car sponsor. But it wasn't just ponying up a few dozen 7 Series for the IOC that got it this plum gig. BMW made a commitment to meet specific CO2 emissions targets for the vehicles it provided.
BMW ActiveHybrid 750 Videos
- Tesla Roadster surprise reveal | 0-60 in 1.9s
- Tesla Semi Truck revealed
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Texas woman's anti-Trump message goes viral
- Spy Shots: Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder caught
- Find and compare 2018 models