Across the Do-It-Yourself electric-conversion landscape, there is perhaps no EV drivetrain more longed for than that comprised of a liquid-cooled AC motor mated to a single-speed gearbox. Unfortunately, they are difficult to come by, as the motors are typically only made available to automakers and are usually quite expensive. Gearboxes? Fuggedaboutit.
Bentley Azure Videos
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models