Aston Martin has never been touted for the affordability of its cars, but with its new V8 Vantage GT, it's at least taking a stab at the concept. Priced at $99,900, the company probably feels like it's giving them away.
Aston Martin DB9 Videos
- Chris Bruce
- Apr 15, 2014
- Chris Shunk
- Jan 19, 2012
If Aston Martin wants to make a sexy commercial, there probably doesn't need to be that much thought involved. All the ultra luxury brand needs to arouse the typical auto enthusiast is a collage of shots of the company's Vantage, Rapide or DB9.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Oct 3, 2011
"What you are about to see is a fantasy. It has no place in the real world."
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models