Congratulations to the winners of yesterday's sweepstakes prizes who include bfaukner, policyvote, Shortt Sirket, Ralph M and Nora Scott-Platt. As for which won the mind-numbingly bitchin'
keychain, they'll all have to check their mailboxes to find out. As promised, the prizes get bigger and better each day this week, and today we've got a dozen copies of
Devil May Care
, Sebastian Faulks' new
novel. This is the classic, Cold War-era Bond. He smokes, he drinks, he drives his
, and he faces down a supervillain who threatens to unleash chaos upon the free world. Oh, and there's a girl. Always a girl. I've read the book, and it's one of those engrossing, exciting page-turners you'll tear through in a single sitting if you're not careful. We'll randomly select twelve winners, each of whom will take home a copy.
All you need to do to enter is...
Check back tomorrow for our Father Day Sweepstakes, Day 3 as the prizes get bigger and better
- Leave a comment on this post telling us which James Bond film is your favorite.
- The comment must be left before 12:00 PM EST, Wednesday, June 18th.
- We'll randomly select twelve winners at that time (please check your email!) and distribute one prize per each.
- Prizes courtesy of Doubleday (www.doubleday.com) include Devil May Care ($24.95), the new James Bond novel by Sebastian Faulks.
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day (comment more than once on this post and you'll be disqualified, but enter again for tomorrow's sweepstakes)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.