The current Autoblog business card (shown at right) was designed in a rush and frankly we're not too proud of it, so we're turning over the design of our next business card to you in exchange for a Pioneer AVIC-D2 in-dash navigation system valued at $1,500. As a matter of fact, we're holding two design contests and giving away TWO nav systems because we need two business cards designed – one for Autoblog and one for AutoblogGreen. The prize that could be yours, the Pioneer AVIC-D2, features...
- Motorized 6.5" touchscreen
- Separate CD and DVD-ROM slots
- AM/FM radio, CD, MP3 and WMA
- 64MB internal memory
- Displays vehicle performance specs
- XM NavTraffic ready
- Rear camera input
- Retail Value: $1,500
- Click here to see all the specs and features on Pioneer's website
- You may enter as many designs for an Autoblog and/or AutoblogGreen business card as you'd like!
- You can only win one Pioneer AVIC-D2, which means only one of your designs can win
- This contest is open to US residents only who are 18 or older in age and installation is not included, sorry!
BTW - Designs for the Autoblog business card and the AutoblogGreen business card are being judged separately, so they do not need to be related designs if you enter both.
Your entry needs to adhere to the following specs to satisfy our business card printer:
- Dots per inch 300dpi
- Bleed size 1/16"
- Resolution 638px x 1088px
Use both the Autoblog and AutoblogGreen logo, which you can download as a high resolution TIFF file in CMYK here (Autoblog) and here (AutoblogGreen) or download our font here (right click, save link target) and recreate it, along with a tagline somewhere on the card that says "Weblogs, Inc. – an AOL company".
UPDATE: Download a high resolution version of the logo as an eps file with no background here. (right click, save as) We don't have the same file for AutoblogGreen, but it can be easily created by changing the red and black version of the logo to black and green, per AutoblogGreen's color scheme.
Your design must include the following types of copy in addition to our logo
- Phone number
- AIM ID
- Website address
- John Neff
- Editor in Chief
BTW: As a point of reference, we set the bar pretty low with our current business card. See below.
Any questions, make sure they're related to the contest and leave them in the comments, we'll get right back to you.