Highlights of the interview include:
- the manufacturing/R&D facility in Oklahoma is definitely going ahead
- Nanjing will build three MG sedan models in China
- MG Motors will build a modified version of the MG TF roadster in the U.K., and a coupe variant (artists concept pictured) of the roadster in Oklahoma
- the MG TF roadster will (re-)launch first in the U.K., then Europe, in mid-2007, followed by a U.S. launch in mid-2008
- the MG TF coupe will debut in 2008
- watch for a MINI-like campaign to revive the MG brand image in the U.S.
- MG Motors plans 300-350 dealers in the U.S.
Read the full interview here.