When Volvo took the wraps off its Concept Coupe yesterday, the Swedish automaker said that while "the all-new XC90 is an entirely different type of car, you will recognize the connection instantly when it is revealed next year." We raised our eyebrows at this upon first read, but after seeing these photos, posted on Feber.se, Volvo certainly wasn't joking.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX