Meet the Volkswagen baby CC. Okay, that's not really it's name (VW calls it the New Midsize Coupe Concept), but this sleek, four-door coupe draws more than a little inspiration from the CC while riding on VW's MQB platform.
Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 19, 2014
This is the New Midsize Coupe in the metal, and as a demonstrator of the versatility of the Modular Transverse Matrix platforms, Volkswagen says it's what "customers all over the world can look forward to over the next few years." Wider than a Passat, shorter and lower than a Jetta and weighing less than a Jetta, these are the cues a sport sedan on the MQB-B platform could wear.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!