The Volkswagen Cross Up! started life as a concept vehicle at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, but based on these spy shots, the jacked-up microcar looks to be heading into production, poised to join VW's European lifted lineup alongside the CrossPolo, CrossGolf and CrossTouran.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX