Last month, Subaru unveiled the Levorg concept at the Tokyo Motor Show, previewing what could be the next Legacy wagon. But that's not the end of the story for the concept car.
Subaru Levorg Concept
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 22, 2013
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Nov 20, 2013
We're not sure what got in the water supply of Subaru's Tokyo Motor Show team, but we like the results. After checking out the Cross Sport Design Concept, which we would love to see as a BRZ shooting brake, Subaru took the wraps off its Levorg Concept. Naming convention aside, the idea of a sport-tuned wagon with a boxer engine is music to our ears.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!