This past May, Skoda pulled in to the Worthersee festival – a gathering of Volkswagen Group hot-hatch enthusiasts in Austria – with a gussied-up version of its Rapid sedan. It was awesome, but we missed it because a) we weren't there and b) let's face it, it's a Skoda. But the Czech automaker was kind enough to bring its Rapid Sport concept with it to Frankfurt this week to give us the opportunity to correct that wrong by seeing it up close and bringing it to your computer, tablet, s
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX