Two years after Consumer Reports smacked Toyota by pulling its coveted Recommended label from the Japanese automaker's vehicles in the wake of safety concerns, the venerable consumer products testing magazine has slipped back into its comfortable role of being one of Toyota's biggest fans. In announcing its annual Top Picks list, CR lauded five Toyota models as best-in-class, meaning the once beleaguered brand captured fully half of the category awards.
Review: 2011 Toyota Sienna
- Steven J. Ewing
- Dec 6, 2011
According to a report from Automotive News, Toyota is recalling more than 200,000 Sienna minivans from the 2011 and 2012 model years. But before you start worrying about reading the words 'Toyota' and 'recall' in the same sentence, know that this is for a very, very minor issue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX