After just a bit of teasing, Renault has finally unveiled its newest racer, the Renaultsport RS 01. Destined for one-make competition in the World Series by Renault, the RS 01 features a carbon-fiber monocoque body from Dallara that allows it to slip in at just 2,425 pounds.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models