Production of the "Earth Dreams" powertrains that will slot into the 2013 Honda Accord got underway at the Japanese automaker's Anna Engine and Honda Transmission Mfg. plants last week, and both facilities have begun feeding engines and gearboxes to the Marysville, Ohio, assembly lines where the 2013 Accord has started rolling off the lines. A ceremony marking the start of the new generation's assembly today also served to celebrate Honda's 30 years of production in the States.
Production Of Honda's Earth Dreams Powerplants Begins
- Autoblog Staff
- Aug 20, 2012
Production of the "Earth Dreams" powertrains that will slot into the 2013 Honda Accord has begun at the Japanese automaker's Anna Engine and Honda Transmission Mfg. plants, both of which will supply the Ohio assembly lines where the Accord is built.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX