Porsche still hasn't showed the LMP1 contender it is building for the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2014 – in fact, there won't be any public eyeballs on it until the middle of 2013. But the Stuttgart manufacturer sure wants to make sure everyone knows it is coming, giving us another update – after the initial announcement and a retrospective video – on the car's progress even if there is no actual car yet.
Porsche at Le Mans
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX