South Korea has emerged as a global powerhouse in the automotive industry. It's home not only to Hyundai and Kia, but General Motors (having taken over Daewoo), SsangYong and Renault Samsung Motors also make cars there. Unfortunately not a one of them makes a serious sports car. But that's where the Oullim Spirra comes in.
Oullim Motors Spirra
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 12, 2014
- John Beltz Snyder
- Jun 11, 2014
The Korean supercar from Oullim Motors, called the Spirra, is making headlines again, this time with regards to an electric powertrain. We've known that there were plans for an electric version of the car since 2011, when we saw a Spirra EV in a video showcasing how the cars are built. Now, Dutch investor Roland Notermans has spoken with Holland's De Telegraaf about plans to actually get the thing built.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX