Up above is the new MV Agusta Brutale 800. It is, as you can plainly see, beautiful, and it will be powered by a 798cc three-cylinder engine offering up 125 horsepower and 60 pound-feet of torque. With a claimed weight of 368 pounds, this stunner will boast an impressive power-to-weight ratio. Price ought to come in around $10,000 when it comes Stateside.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX